| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Katha in November is really warm at 22.65 °C (72.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Katha November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Katha, Myanmar
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Katha:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) NNW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Mindat, Myanmar - 394.3 kms (245 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) S