| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Katha in September is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping. A sizable 232mm (9.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Katha September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Katha, Myanmar
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Katha:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) NNW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Mindat, Myanmar - 394.3 kms (245 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) S