| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Katha in May is very hot at 28.65 °C (83.57 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in May is faintly wet. Around 180mm (7.1in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Katha May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Katha, Myanmar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Katha:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) NNW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Mindat, Myanmar - 394.3 kms (245 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) S