| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Katha in February is really warm at 22.65 °C (72.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Katha February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Katha, Myanmar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Katha:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) NNW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Mindat, Myanmar - 394.3 kms (245 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) S