| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Katha in August is hot at 27.85 °C (82.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in August is pretty drenched. A hearty 281mm (11.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Katha August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Katha, Myanmar
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Katha:
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 391.6 kms (243.4 miles) NNW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) NNW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) NNW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) WNW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 233.3 kms (145 miles) WSW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 260.5 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Mindat, Myanmar - 394.3 kms (245 miles) SW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) S